Regulations Launching facility
SUP AND SEA KAYAK (+15 FT)
In order to have the right to use the boat launch, you must respect the following conditions:
- Be a resident in accommodation at Camping Mer et Monde Ecotours.
- To have signed the acceptance of the risks of the launching PREVIOUSLY at the reception.
- Have discussed with a member of the kayak guide team to obtain access authorization.
- Hold at least a Kayak CKQ 2 or Paddle Canada 1 certification.
- Have at least a certification SUP Basic Flatwater (- 10kn announced), Advanced Flatwater (+ 10kn announced) or to have followed a Paddle Board training with Mer et Monde Écotours.
- Have the necessary equipment required by Transport Canada.
- Recognition of experience may be considered sufficient but it will be necessary to prove the ability to recover or self-recover in the event of immersion.
Launching access schedule:
9:30 am to 11:00 am
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
8:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Until September 1st)
Thank you for your understanding and observance of these instructions.