Open May 15 to October 13, 2020
- Pit toilets and complete bathrooms (0.75$/3min.)
- Fire pit and picnic tables for every site. The sites are 12x12pi.
- Dogs on leashes are welcome on site but are not allowed in ready-to-camp or shelter units.
For safety reasons, children under 10 require close supervision their parents, especially at sites: 1-1A-2-4-5-7-8-22.
All sites : 39$ +taxes (15%) per site (Up to 4 people per site)
Have one free night when you're booking a full day kayak trip for 2 adults.
Remember to bring
Tie-down cords if you are camping on a tent platform
Check-in is between 2 p.m. and 10 p.m. Check-out is by noon.
Camping equipment rental
20$ +taxes (15%) for 1 guest
30$ +taxes (15%) for 2 guests
Camping equipment includes: a 2-person tent, ground mat(s), sleeping bag(s) and inside liner(s).
Tent set-up is not included
Because these sites are so popular, we recommend you make reservations three months in advance.
All reservations by phone and online must be confirmed with total payment.
- We keep one night all taxes included and refund the rest of the reservation. The dates of stay can be changed in the current season without charge, if the request is made at least 15 days before the planned arrival.
- Campsite, reservations begin at 2:00 p.m. and end at 1:00 p.m. the day of departure.
- With a credit card number, we guarantee your reservation until 8:00 p.m. the day of arrival.
- If you arrive after 8:00 p.m. and have not informed the staff of your lateness, your reservation is considered cancelled.
- If you leave before the end of your anticipated stay, no rembursement will be provided