2021 : All our ready-to-camp units will be equipped with heating units to keep you comfortable throughout the season.
Nicely located in the sector Mirador, our three Ready-to-Camp tents make a stay easy and comfortable amidst wild nature. Huge windows let you enjoy the panoramic view on the St. Lawrence...
Sites 52, 53, and 54 are located in the new Mirador sector, near the reception area and overlooking Anse à la Cave. A walk of about 10 to 15 minutes will take you to the side of the water.
One table and chairs, cooking equipment and dishes
Comfortable exterior chairs
Firepit and grill
Warning: there is no heating system in a ready to camp
145$ + lodging tax (3.5%) and federal and provincial taxes (15%) / night per unit
Check-in is between 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. Check-out is at 11am.
Complete bathroom with showers (0.75$/3min) at the entrance of the site.
Please note that dogs are not allowed inside the units.
Cancellation and modification policies:
- We keep one night all taxes included and refund the rest of the reservation. The dates of stay can be changed in the current season without charge, if the request is made at least 24 hours before the planned arrival;
- Ready-to-Camp and shelters, reservations begin at 3:00 pm and end at 11:00 am;
- With a credit card number, we guarantee your reservation until 8:00 p.m. the day of arrival;
- If you arrive after 8:00 p.m. and have not informed the staff of your lateness, your reservation is considered cancelled;
- If you leave before the end of your anticipated stay, no refund will be provided.