For camping reservation, we suggest you to book about 3 months in advance. Before June 24 and after September 1st, during week days, you can book few days before only.
For sea kayaking half-day activities, we suggest you to book at least one week in advance. For full day, Sons and Lights and Sunrise tours, we suggest you to book about 14 days in advance.
- 100% of the stay is required when booking online and by phone
- The reservation starts at 13h (for camping), 14h (for shelters and ready to camp) the day of arrival and ends at 12h the day of departure
- Animals are forbidden in shelters or ready to camp
NEW CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION POLICY FOR OUR ACCOMMODATION (CAMPING, REFUGE OR CAMPING)
- We keep one night all taxes included and refund the rest of the reservation. The dates of stay can be changed in the current season without charge, if the request is made at least 15 days before the planned arrival.
- Campsite, reservations begin at 2:00 p.m. and end at 1:00 p.m. the day of departure.
- Ready-to-Camp and shelters, reservations begin at 2:00 p.m. and end at noon.
- With a credit card number, we guarantee your reservation until 8:00 p.m. the day of arrival.
- If you arrive after 8:00 p.m. and have not informed the staff of your lateness, your reservation is considered cancelled.
- If you leave before the end of your anticipated stay, no rembursement will be provided
NEW CANCELLATION OR CHANGE POLICY FOR OUR ACTIVITIES
- The customer must be notified Mer et Monde Ecotours or Reservations Center of his 15 days in advance of his activity and no penalty will be applied
- No refund are made in case of rain
- If the activity is canceled by Mer et Monde Ecotours in the case of bad weather, it is possible to postpone or the totality of your deposit will be refunded to you
Phone : (418) 232-6779
Reservation Center Essipit : (418) 233-2266
Toll Free : 1-866-637-6663